Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Review ~ Dare to Love Again by Julie Lessman

Dare to Love Again by Julie Lessman is the second installment of her The Heart of San Francisco series. I wrote a short review of it last year, and am happy to share it with you now. :)

Fantastic read as usual! I loved Allison and Nick and little Lottie. Allison's fierce independence is both inspiring and convicting at the same time. Her need to prove herself struck home with me, but also reminded me that it is ok to ask others for help. I loved Nick as well, and his drive to clean up the city of San Francisco.

The chemistry between him and Allison was delightful. It was also great to hear more from Allison's mother and uncle Logan's story. I hope those two eventually get together. They both deserve a happily ever after.

Finally, I'm looking forward to the last book in the series, though I do think the rest of the family needs their stories told as well - especially Allison's brother and the secretary at the law firm. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment